Saturday, March 5, 2011

stark raving...a la Mr. Sheen

After Mr. Sheen did this radio interview ,
I did this: charlie sheen mad lib and I came up with this
Your Qad Lib
“I am on a drug. It’s called jessica. If you try it once, you will get pins and needles. Your eyeballs will melt off, and your uncle, aunt, third cousin will vomit over your drop kicked midget body … I’m tired of pretending like I’m not appropriate—a total freaking time traveler from earth. I’ve got manbearpig blood, apollo 13 DNA! … They picked a fight with a batman. They’re trying to take all my time traveling DeLoreans and leave me with no means to take a bus to my family. It’s not scientology! They owe me an apology while petting my right knee … I don’t think people are ready for the joystick I’m delivering, and delivering with a sense of necromanic love. I exposed steaks to magic! Here’s your blood test. Next one goes in your eye!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...