Sunday, October 24, 2010

its my birfday…

It took this long, but finally someone came through.  I hate horses and wish them ill most times, but I figured if other people have one why not me?

 

 

All I ask for every year for my birthday is a pony.I just want a little fat pony that I can play with and braid its mane. We’d do fun stuff together and every year I’d get  a new one because I imagine I’d still ask for one out of habit.

Well I finally got most of my wish! Although it will never take me to get the mail and go to school and eat all the food I don’t like and provide free compost for all of its life. I did get my own little pony.

MYlittlepony

Thank you Keela for rocking most awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...