Monday, September 24, 2012

job hunt

So I turned down my first job offer. This was how I felt when I got offered a job...

awesome, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I won't spend months looking for a job and being broke and getting more and more hopeless as the weeks drag on

And this was how I felt when I turned it down...

There will be other chances and better paying/better locations/better jobs, I'm worth more than what they're offering and I can hold out until a better opportunity comes along. And I don't want to start my commute at 4AM.

And this is how I feel now.

Someone has to call back sometime. I mean I couldn't have turned down the only job offer in the state? Could I?

And that's about it.

But I'm still hopeful.

UPDATED:
I accepted my second job offer. So I guess it isn't all that bad.

1 comment:

So...what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...