Thursday, January 24, 2013

hooray!- from november

I wrote this back in November 2012 and never published it. I was going to draw some pictures but I couldn't come up with anything. Suggestions? It has been months since I wrote anything so here's what I got so far. 


I finally got my laptop back. It was held hostage at a lame repair place until I finally got sick of waiting for them and picked up my phone and called... I was about to go on and give a scathing review but I guess I'll save that for yelp or google or any other review websites I can think of. I'll unleash later.

for now, updates...most recently: there was a coyote howling outside the house! Craziness.

before that...

I got a job in case anyone wasn't aware. And while it's not a movie job, like 'sports marketing' or 'organic juice stand owner' it does pay my bills. Barely. Probably because I have no real bills at the moment.

 But in order to make up for not being as glamorous as an art gallery director and just sitting at a desk all day processing claims they try to make up for it by making it a pretty darn laid back place to work.

 I was told, short of wearing pj's we can wear what we want. That means for most of the week I'm in sweats, until all my sweatpants are in the laundry and I have to wear actual pants.

Let's see, what else has happened. I have gone coat shopping (successfully), pot shopping (unsuccessfully) for a potted plant of course, the lady at the garden center of Lowe's was confused for a minute, and I need a haircut. But that's neither here nor there. But it certainly is somewhere on my list of things to do that would keep getting longer if I could remember where I wrote that list to begin with.

Oh yeah, the weather sucks. I ran into a lake and...
And that's as far as I got with that sentence back in November. I really wish I had finished that sentence because I honestly don't remember running into a lake. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...