Thursday, June 16, 2011

just a few thoughts

i have been incredibly bad at finding things to write about and draw crappy pictures about. So I figure I'll just post a few thoughts of the day.

A very successful mosquito hunt took place in my class of 1st graders today. They got extra points if they killed one and showed it me. (I insist on a visual inspection because an older class got the great idea to look in the window sill for old bugs and try to claim points)

the other day one of the directors of our whole area stopped by the new building to see how the opening was going. I happend to be wearing my aweseome duck/beaver/platypus shirt. She took one look and said something to me. I didn't quite hear her, so I said 'what?' and she said, 'angry duck!' I assume she was referring to my shirt but I still have no idea what she was talking about.

hmmm. I don't get asian people as well as I thought I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...