Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3g's?

I have a class on Saturday mornings that I don't mind teaching so much, they're older but still not quite awkward although its getting there fast. five junior high boys and one girl so in order to actually get them talking (it's a conversation class) I have to talk about things that aren't necessarily from the magazine articles we discuss.


There was one article about some cooking show on natgeo channel that led to the discussion question "What food turns your stomach?"


I got this answer from one of the more enthusiastic students about a Chinese dish, although for the life of me I couldn't understand what the name of this dish was because this kid has a hell of a lisp.


oh, I looked it up. It's 三吱兒, san zhi or three squeaks (or sound a door makes)


It involves pink baby mice. It's not very appetizing.





2 comments:

So...what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...