Monday, September 24, 2012

i love answering questions



    I'm not sure about the rest of it, but I love answering questions. And becca gave me 11 of them. So for anyone interested.

    My 11 questions:
    what are you currently reading or would like to read?

    The Frozen Rabbi by Steve Stern
    update status
    started on September 22, 2012
    White Jazz by James Ellroy
    update status
    started on September 22, 2012
    Oryx And Crake by Margaret Atwood
    update status
    started on September 22, 2012
     
    If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would it be?

    Either Rene Redzepi (runs the supposed best restaurant in the world) or Moses, see what it was like surviving ten plagues.

    If you could go back in time to one day in your life which day would it be and why?

    Probably my best birthday ever, the one with the pinata, and I would break it open this time and not let everyone else have a turn because it was my birthday dammit and I should have broken it open and then used the bat to beat away the children from my birthday pinata candy, because I'm incredibly selfish, that's why.

    Long or Short hair? 

    Long in the winter, short in the summer, I look awesome with short hair, but I have drawers full of hair stuff and I love putting my hair up.

    Favorite cartoon as a kid?

    This one creeped me out, but it was like a car accident, I just couldn't look away.
     Zoobilee Zoo tv show photo
    But I guess favorite cartoons would be the ones where Bugs Bunny dressed up as a girl

    Morning or night person? 

    Night person for sure.

    If your life was a movie what would it be a comedy, drama, horror? 

    I'm happy to say there's nothing that horrifying or especially dramatic in my life right now so I'm leaning towards mockumentary, and as soon as I start work, hopefully it'll be like The Office.

    If you found yourself pregnant at this moment would you want a boy or girl?

    I hope that it wouldn't be any generic sex but be the new generation of mutants that X-Men has promised us will happen sometime soon. So boy or girl, it just has to fly and have scales and mimic any voice so I can have celebrity voice mail messages.

    Hit shuffle on your iPod or if you don't own one turn on the radio and name the first song that plays?

    Missy Elliot: Pump It Up

    And then I tried it seven more times and got : Cake, Foo Fighters, Monica, The Postal Service, Eminem, Foreigner and Soundgarden.

    If you were a singer and had to pick a duet partner who would it be and why?

     Either La Roux because I can totally get 5 stars on Expert when I sing Bulletproof on Rock Band so everyone would think I'm just that good, or Eminem and I would spit some slick rhymes like only two white people can.
    += what I could sound like.

    name the last movie you watched be it on TV or in the theater? Hustle and Flow

    And then I hit shuffle five more times: 

    Stevie Wonder, Yelawolf, Soundgarden, Coldplay, Pearl Jam
    Awesome.

    1 comment:

    So...what did you think?

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...